- Born in Fitch, Oklahoma and resides in Logansport, Louisiana.
- Married to Jeannie, they have 4 children.
- Retired with Bellsouth, and a 1st Sargent in the US Army (24 years).
- Affiliated with Logansport High School, Cedar Grove Free Mason, Logansport City Council, Logansport Chamber of Commerce, DeSoto Chamber of Commerce, Vice President of DeSoto Parish Tourist Commission
C A Burgess
Robert D. Conyer
- Currently resides near Toledo Bend Reservoir
- Previously lived and worked in Ft Worth, Texas from 1968-2001
- President for 3 years for the Toledo Bend Lake Association
- Volunteer fireman and President of Blue Lake Fire Station
- Attend First Baptist Church in Many
- Affiliated with the Sabine Humane Society
- Enjoys being involved in the Sabine Parish community
Daniel W. Cupit
- Resides in Westlake, Louisiana
- Married to Rhonda Liggio Cupit, they have four children.
- Graduate of McNeese State University with a BS, Master Education, Plus 30.
- Retired as Louisiana Educator: served as Teacher, Coach, Counselor, and Administrator. Also, retired from the US Army (Active and Reserve) as Colonel.
- Mayor to the City of Westlake, Louisiana
- Serving 4th term as a Sabine River Authority Board Member.
- Served as a member of the West Calcasieu Parish Community Center Authority.
- Life long resident of Starks, Louisiana.
- Born April 11, 1934
- Gratuated from Starks High School in 1953.
- Served in the US Army from 1956-1958.
- Retired in 1993 as a quality control supervisor and color analyst from Equitable Bag Company in Orange, Texas.
- Calcasieu Parish School Board Member from 1967-1972.
- Affiliated with the State Democratic Committee and State Commerce and Industry Board.
- Married to Idelle Drake, they have 2 children, 8 grandchildren, and 1 great grandchild.
- Hobbies include hunting, fishing, and jelly making.
H N (Ned) Goodeaux II
- Graduated from LaGrange High School, Lake Charles, Louisiana in 1965.
- Attended McNeese State University for 4 years majoring in Ag Business.
- Married to Gaynell, they have 2 children and 7 grandchildren.
- Hobbies include hunting, fishing, and enjoying our 7 grandchildren.
- Retired in 2002 from ConocoPhillips after 32 years as Maintenance Supervisor/Scheduler and Planner.
- Affiliated with: Western Heights Elementary PTO - President for 3 years; Western Heights Cub Scout - Pack Master for 3 years; Organized and introduced T-Ball to Westlake; Coach recreation Peewee football; Coached recreation T-Ball to Dixie Majors Baseball; Umpired for Ward 4 Recreation.
Larry E. Kelly
- Born in Monahans, Texas. Resides on Toledo Bend Reservoir.
- Retired from the US Army in 1979 as Major. Also, retired from BASF Corportaion in 1996.
- Married to Uta
- Was a leader in the successful effort to change the Toledo Bend lake level; is active in community projects including the Sabine Humane Society, Toledo Bend Lake Association and founding member of the Bi-State Alliance.
- Born at Birds Creek in 1935.
- Served in the US Army from 1953-1956.
- Married to Robbie, they have 6 children, 9 grandchildren, and 9 great grandchildren.
- Retired as Rural Mail Carrier. (Over 30 Years)
- Member of the Burr Ferry Pentecostal Church since 1974.
- Life long resident of DeRidder, Louisiana.
- Married to Leon Scott, they have 6 children, 8 grandchildren and 9 great-grandchildren.
- Graduated high school in 1954 from Beauregard Parish Training School.
- Member of the Beauregard Church of Christ.
- Member of various organizations; some include Vice-President of the City Council, Board Member of Mayor's Advisory Committee for Parks and Recreation, Board Trustee for West LA Health Services for Beauregard Memorial Hospital, Coordinator for the Annual Senior Citizen Christmas Light Tour (15th year), Vice-President for the Beauregard Cancer Society and State Member, Board Member for BeauCare, and Board Member for Beauregard Parish Crime Stoppers.
- Married for 54 years with 2 children.
- Currently resides in Mansfield, Louisiana.
- Graduate from Northwestern State University with a BS degree in Education (Coach).
- Retired and enjoys Golf.
- Member of the Community Bank Board of Directors and DeSoto Parish School Board.
- Married to Gayle, they have 3 children.
- Employed as a Registered Land Surveyor and is the owner of Vidrine Land Surveying, Inc. in DeRidder, Louisiana.
- Affiliated with the DeRidder City Planning Commission.
- Hobbies include fishing and hunting.
Bobby E. Williams
- Born in Leesville, Louisiana. Reared and resides in Florien, Louisiana (except for Military time) for the past 72 years.
- Married to Jean, they have five children and many grandchildren.
- In business at age 19 and for the past 51 years (except Military service). Currently manages five firms in Sabine and Vernon Parish.
- Taught electronics at Sabine Valley VoTec School for 2 years.
- Korean War and underage World War II veteran.
- Lt Colonel, Civil Air Patrol. Past Commander, Legislative Squadron, CAP
- Over 3,000 hours as Aircraft pilot.
- Currently serves on five Commissions: Sabine River Compact, Sabine River Authority, El Camino East/West Corridor (La. 6 and U.S. 84), Western Corridor Commission (U.S. Hwy 171), Sabine Parish Sales and Use Tax Commission, and manages 2 shopping centers.
Copyright (c) 2007 Sabine River Authority, All Rights Reserved.
Sabine River Authority,
15091 Texas Highway, Many, LA 71449 |
Phone: (318) 256-4112 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org